Article 368 gives the procedure of the amendment of the constitution. There are two ways under article 368. But, Constitution can be amended by simple majority also which comes outside the purview of article 368. Some of these Provisions are as follows:
- Admission or establishment of new states
- Formation of new states and alteration of areas, boundaries or names of existing states
- Abolition or creation of legislative councils in states
- Second Schedule—emoluments, allowances, privileges and so on of the president, the governors, the Speakers, judges, etc.
- Quorum in Parliament
- Salaries and allowances of the members of Parliament
- Rules of procedure in Parliament
- Privileges of the Parliament, its members and its committees
- Use of English language in Parliament
- Use of official language.
UPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UPPCS Prelims and UPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UPPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UPPCS Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- UPPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes