Time Allowed : Three Hours Maximum Marks : 200
(1) There are 20 questions. Section A consists of 10 short answer questions with word limit of 125 each and Section – B consists of 10 long answer questions with word limit of 200 each. The questions are printed both in Hindi and in English.
(2) All questions are compulsory.
(3) The number of marks carried by a question/part is indicated against it.
(4) Keep the word limit indicated in the questions in mind.
(5) Any page or portion of the page left blank in the answer booklet must be clearly struck off.
Short answer questions Section- A
1.Explain the role of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in the integration of Princly States of India
2.Describe the role of Buddhist literature in the creation of world peace.
3. Mahatma Gandhi represents the middle path approach in Indian Politics. Give logical explanation.
4.”Communal violence is instigated by religious fanatics, initiated by anti-social elements, supported by political activists, financed by vested interests.” Comment.
5. Evaluate the changing status of women in India.
6. Discuss the solutions to urban problems.
7. Give an account of the minerals found in Uttar Pradesh.
8. Enumerate the core infrastructure elements for Smart City development.
9. Write a note on the Global Warming.
10. Give a geographical account of Bundelkhan agricultural region
Long answer questions -section B
11. “The spine of Indian Economy was badly injured during the 200 years of British Rule.” Explain.
12. Discuss the role of Hitler in bringing about the Second World War.
13. “Revolt of 1857 was a turning point in Indian History” Analyse.
14. “Secularism as an orientation and a set of practices is indispensable to India’s future as a liberal democracy.” Discuss.
15. Discuss the impact of globalization on the status of women in Indian society by citing suitable examples.
16. What is globalization ? Discuss its impact on the social structure of India
17. Give an account of the primary targets of Uttar Tourism Policy
18. What is an air mass ? Describe its chief characteristics.
19. How are volcano, earthquake and tsunami related to each other ? Highlight all the possible causes forvolcanic eruptions.
20. Mention the factors responsible for the origins of ocean currents and name the currents of the Atlantic Ocean.
- UPPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UPPCS Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- UPPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes