30.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH   Agra gets first microbrewery in Uttar Pradesh   Agra has become the first city in the state where one will be able to savour freshly brewed draught beer. The excise department is in the process of clearing five more applications for a microbrewery, one of which is for Lucknow and should be granting licences in … Read more

29.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH   Medical tourism MoU at global expo   Aiming to give a fillip to the services sector in the state, with special focus on medical tourism, the UP government signed an MoU with the Health Tourism Development Center of Islamic Countries at the three-day expo, Global Exhibition on Services – The India Opportunity.   … Read more

28.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH   Plea for new MSME policy in UP   The MSME Export Promotion Council has suggested to the state government to draft a fresh MSME Policy for micro and small units for utilising the vast employment potential in the sector. As per projections of the Council, the setting up of three crore MSMEs … Read more

27.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH UP is using AI ‘JARVIS’ to scrutinise prisons Uttar Pradesh is using an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered video analytics solution, JARVIS, to keep an eye on prison activities, including unauthorised access and violence. The AI-powered video analytics tool is now live with 700 cameras from 70 prisons for multi-purpose analytics, including frisking, unauthorised access, crowd analysis, violence, camera working … Read more

26.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH   Ekana Cricket Stadium became the second neutral venue in India to host a Test match   The Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow became the second neutral venue in India to host a Test match. Afghanistan and the West Indies are playing in a one-off Test at the stadium. … Read more

24-25.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH   UP govt to levy house, water & sewage taxes   With the aim to increase revenue, the Uttar Pradesh government has decided to impose house tax, water tax and sewage tax on the properties in nagar palika and nagar panchayat limits in the semi-urban areas of the state in the next six … Read more

23.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH   UP Cabinet sets madrassa funds code, scraps Buddha project   In the first meeting after the Ayodhya judgment, the Cabinet on Monday approved the expenditure burden under new guidelines of the Madrassa Modernization Scheme. As per this, the Centre will contribute 60% of the funds while the remaining 40% will be borne by the state government. … Read more

22.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH   UP traders oppose government’s agriculture e-market   Traders associated with the Uttar Pradesh Yuva Vyapar Mandal (UPYVM) have opposed to eNAM, an online trading platform for agricultural commodities launched by the central government.   As per the traders, the online mechanism will break the long-standing relations between farmers and mandi traders/businessmen with whom they take … Read more

21.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH Uttar Pradesh: Census 2021 from May, staff to use mobile app The UP government issued notification for the commencement of Census 2021 in the state from May 2020. It would be the first time when the census enumerators will use an app on their smartphones to collect and upload data as they visit households during … Read more

20.11.19 Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC) Daily Current Affairs

UTTAR PRADESH   With 22,300 road accident deaths, Uttar Pradesh tops India list Uttar Pradesh with 22,256 causalities topped the chart of road accident deaths in the country in 2018. On an average, 60 road crash deaths were recorded in the state every day, according to the latest Road Accident Report. The state was at the … Read more

UPPSC Mains Test Series 2020

Subscribe our Test Series program to get access to 20 Quality mock tests for UPPSC Preparation.

Click Here for Mains Test Series and Notes

Click Here for Mains Printed Notes (With COD)

Hope we have satisfied your need for UPPSC Prelims and Mains Preparation

Kindly review us to serve even better

[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Subscribe to UPPSC Notes” subscribe_text=”Never Miss any UPPSC important update!” subscribe_button=”Sign Me Up” show_subscribers_total=”1″]