Quantum Technology is based on the principles of Quantum mechanics, that was developed in the early 20th century to describe nature in the small — at the scale of atoms and elementary particles.The first phase of this revolutionary technology has provided the foundations of our understanding of the physical world, including the interaction of light and matter, and led to ubiquitous inventions such as lasers and semiconductor transistors.
However, despite a century of research, the quantum world still remains mysterious and far removed from our experiences based on everyday life.Thereby, a second revolution is currently underway with the goal of putting properties of quantum mechanics in the realms of computing.
Applications of quantum technology:
- It provides secure communication which can provide hack proof network. It will lead to secure financial transaction architecture.
- It will enrich our knowledge about the fundamental concepts of Physics related to gravity, black hole.
- The collection of data regarding climate change can be streamlined in a better way through quantum technology. This in turn will have a profound impact on agriculture, food technology chains and the limiting of farmland wastage. Better management of quantum technology.
- Quantum computing could reduce the time frame of the discovery of new molecules and related processes to a few days from the present 10-year slog that scientists put in.
- Quantum computing is an integral part of Industrial revolution 4.0
UPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for UPPCS Prelims and UPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by UPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- UPPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- UPPCS Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- UPPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- UPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes